Arrival & Dismissal
Classes: 8:05 a.m.-3:05 p.m. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
The school building opens at 7:30 am each day for students for breakfast. Parents may pick up car riders beginning at 3:05 pm. All student must be picked up by 3:30 pm unless they are participating in a supervised after school activity. A photo ID is required to checkout students of parents/guardians/contacts listed in PowerSchool. Parents may update contacts at any time by visiting the front office with photo ID. Checkouts are allowed before 2:30 pm. Students are encouraged to schedule any needed appointments before or after school to remain at school all day each day.
- Students are welcome in the building beginning at 7:30 a.m. each day.
- Parents should use the car rider lanes to drop students off for safety and supervision. Cars should not enter bus lane or staff parking lot during arrival.
- Students must use the sidewalk to enter the building.
- Enter the campus and enter the car rider lane. Please do NOT BLOCK the bus lane entry.
- Remain in your vehicle until students arrive.
- Staff members will dismiss cars in an orderly manner.
Dismissal is at 3:05 p.m in an orderly fashion for loading each bus. Bus numbers are called for students to leave class and load busses.