- Lexile Framework for Reading
- Parent Roadmap- Supporting Your Child in Grade 6, English Language Arts--English OR Spanish
- Parent Roadmap- Supporting Your Child in Grade 7, English Language Arts--English OR Spanish
- Parent Roadmap- Supporting Your Child in Grade 8, English Language Arts--English OR Spanish
- Dad's Playbook to Coaching Kids to Read
We understand that every parents has enough to worry about, staying in the loop with their student's school account has been made simple. MyPaymentsPlus is the online system we use at Gainesville Middle School to accept online payments for school events and activities--not admission tickets to athletic events.
After you create your account, you can
- View account balances
- Have access 24/7
- Pay for yearbook, student fees, make a donation, or buy spirit wear
Use this page to help with registration English and Spanish
If you need assistance, please contact our school bookkeeper.
- Grade 6 EOG Assessment Guide
- Grade 7 EOG Assessment Guide
- Grade 8 EOG Assessment Guide
- Ninth Grade Literature and Composition EOC Assessment Guide
- Algebra I EOC Assessment Guide
- Physical Science EOC Assessment Guide
- EOC Resources
- ACCESS for ELLs
PARENTS RIGHT TO KNOW
In accordance with Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) of 2015, all LEAs are required to notify parents at the beginning of each school year (or at the time of enrollment of the student) of their ‘Right to Know’ the professional qualifications of their student’s classroom teachers and paraprofessionals.
Click here to learn more