Skip To Main Content

Address change and Proof of Residency

District requirement for proof of residency: For address changes you will need to bring your ID along with the following:
Two Proofs of Residency including one of the following:
o    non-contingent sales contract
o    current lease/rental agreement
o    most recent income tax return or IRS Form 1099
o    current paycheck stub
o    current warranty or quit claim deed
o    current home purchase agreement
o    current homeowner's insurance policy

and, one of the following:

o    current gas bill (within last 30 days)
o    current water bill (within last 30 days)
o    current electric bill (within last 30 days)
o    current cable/internet bill (with service address within last 30 days)

If proof of residence is in a name other than the parent or legal guardian, a notarized school residency affidavit form must be completed and signed by both parties. The homeowner will need to also bring a copy of a recent bill in the homeowner’s name. (We can do this at school with parent/legal guardian and homeowner present with Photo ID). 


Which middle school are you ZONED for?

Use the ATTENDANCE MAP link below to find your SCHOOL ZONE! The dividing line is John Morrow Parkway (blue line on the map).